Ends on 6/1/2015
Dear Semi-finalists of our Pamet River Prize 2015,
Congratulations and thank you for your nomination sample to this year's prize.
Please use this submission link to submit one full-length manuscript. It is not required that the full-length must contain work that was in your nominated sample but it certainly can. We want to read the full-length collection that you want to submit! Once it is submitted, however, that is the one we will consider; while you may withdraw the submission for any reason, you will not be able to resubmit after the June 1 deadline.
- In order to be eligible for this prize, the submission must be a first or second full-length book of poetry or prose by female-identifying or gender-queer writer.
- The full manuscript must be paginated, must include a table of contents, and should be between 48 and 120 pages. Please include your name and contact information on the cover page of the manuscript. You are welcome to include acks and a bio but they are not required.
- The full manuscript is due on or before June 1, 2015.
- We will announce finalists and winner of the Pamet River Prize on or about August 1, 2015.
Winner will receive the following:
• Publication by YesYes Books with a minimum print run of 1000
• $500 prize plus 100 author copies
• An additional $500 toward tour expenses
• Help with planning and managing opening book tour
• Featured author page and book page on the YesYes Books website
YesYes Books may choose to publish one or more of the finalists as well. If your book is chosen for publication but not the winner of the prize, you will receive everything listed above except for the prize money.